Wednesday, December 9, 2009

insomnia

I really hate not being able to sleep. I just toss and turn in the stillness the night brings. My mind will just not let me be at peace. They say there are different levels of sleep. I no doubt sleep in the poorest one. Even when I do sleep I wake up tired and out of it. Another thing that annoys me is I don't get to dream. I can't even remember the last dream I had be it good or bad. Most of my dreams thought are really stupid. I have had dreams of me like walking down the street. That's it! No cool action sequence or even a terrifying dream. I would like to have a good dream. Maybe a trip somewhere in a dream. Like a vacation to somewhere exotic. It would be nice. Ahh a yawn this is a good sign. I may yet get some sleep. To sleep, perchance to dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment